Amazon Cashback Carnival 9-10 June – Get 10% Cashback on All digital Payments. Amazon is back again with new deal and offering Flat 10% Cashback on Paying through any Digital Payment method. Offer valid from09th June to 10th June 2018. Maximum Cashback is Rs 800. The offer is applicable on purchases made using only digital payment mode during the offer period. So Hurry up and avail this Offer Now.How to avail this awesome offer from amazon.Just follow the simple steps below:-
How to Get 10% Cashback on Paying via Digital Payments:-
1) First of all, Visit Amazon Website Here
2) Choose the product which you want to buy. Minimum purchase should be Rs 2000+.
3) Click on “Buy Now” and add the product to your shopping cart.
4) Login/Sign up on Amazon.
5) Enter your shipping details/address.
6) Pay the amount using your Amazon balance.
7) You will get the 10% Cashback in your Amazon wallet within 5 days of your Product Shipping. Maximum cashback is 800. ( Offer Source Visit Here )
Terms & Conditions:-
• This limited period promotional offer, namely Cashback Carnival Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and made available on the website www.amazon.in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”).
• These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Amazon.in Conditions of Use and Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail to the extent of this Offer only.
• This Offer is valid on the days June 9, 2018 and June 10, 2018 (collectively “Offer Period”), unless extended and or revoked by APIPL in its sole discretion, without prior notice and without liability.
• During the Offer Period, any customer who:
1) makes a purchase transaction of any product(s) on Amazon.in for a minimum order value i.e. total purchase value of INR 2,000 or more, except for products excluded as per clause 6 below, and
2) chooses to pay for such purchase transaction on Amazon.in itself i.e. at the time of placing the order using credit card/debit card/net banking/UPI/EMI/Amazon Pay balance or any other pre-paid electronic payment method, excluding the pay on delivery payment option
• Is eligible to receive cashback equivalent to an amount of 10% of the value of the purchase transaction, subject to a maximum cashback of INR 800.
• For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that any customer who fulfills both the conditions under clause 4 will be eligible to receive 10% cashback for each eligible transaction, subject to a maximum cashback of INR 800 during the Offer Period.
• ASSPL reserves the right to remove the Offer from Amazon.in. at any time, without liability, without prior notice and without assigning any reason.
• The Offer is not available on the (a) purchase of mobile phones or any product listed under the ‘mobiles’ category, Amazon Pantry, Branded Gift cards, Amazon Gift Cards; Amazon Pay Balance, annual Prime membership, precious jewelry, mobile recharges, Kindle e-books, Kindle unlimited subscription program, Amazon home services, utility payments, tickets (travel, movie and event) and hotel bookings (collectively, “Ineligible Products”); and (b) purchase of eligible products through the ‘pay on delivery’ payment option.
• For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that the minimum order value of INR 2000 should include only eligible products under the Offer. In the event, a customer purchases both eligible and Ineligible Products as part of the same order, then value of the eligible products should be greater than or equal to INR 2000 for that order to be eligible for cashback.
• The cashback will be provided to the customers in the form of gift cards issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Cards”), redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The use and redemption of Gift Cards and the use of Amazon Pay balance is subject to the applicable terms and conditions.