We All Knows That Freecharge Has Started The BHIM UPI Integration & Now You Can Send & Receive Money With Freecharge UPI Method & Even You Can Makes The Payments Through it.
Freecharge is giving free Rs.20 Cashback On Recharge. UPI Means Unified Payments Interface (UPI). You have just follow simple steps and you will get this loot from freecharge.
Freecharge UPI Offer – How To Get Free Rs.20 Cashback On Recharge :-
2. Open and Sign up on Freecharge.
3. select BHIM UPI on Freecharge HomePage. (Update App if it is not Available)
4. On “BHIM UPI” Click On >> Add your Bank Account >> and Create your @Freecharge UPI Address4. Create your FreeCharge UPI ID.
5. Now Go To Deals Section Of Freecharge > Then select the “TREEBO – FREECHARGE – UPI Bill ” > Buy the dealOr Visit Deal Page Directly From Here – Click Here [Open In App]
6. Now Do Recharge Of Rs.20 & Apply The Code You Received From This Deal.
7. Make The Transaction Using Freecharge UPI & Done !! Rs.20 Cashback Will Be Added In Freecharge Wallet.
This Offer is Working Fine For Old Accounts too
NOTE : Not valid on Freecharge UPI handle created for following banks Aditya Birla Idea Payments, Airtel Payments Bank, Fino Payments Bank, Jio Payments Bank, Paytm Payments Bank, DBS Bank LTD
Terms and Conditions :-
- To avail this offer, the customer needs to make a money transfer of minimum Rs.2000 using FreeCharge UPI to Freecharge UPI and in the comment box, user needs to enter XMAS while transferring money.To make this transfer, the customer should have a valid FreeCharge UPI handle created with bank account linked to it. UPI registration can be done on latest version of FreeCharge Android/IOS App
- The offer is not valid on UPI Receive/Collect Money request, it is only for SEND money through Freecharge UPI
- The customer shall receive flat Rs.50 as cashback in the form of FreeCharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable.
- Valid once per user . Valid only on Money transfer done from Freecharge handle to Freecharge Handle.
- The offer is valid on a minimum transfer of Rs.1001.
- Not valid on FreeCharge UPI handle created for following banks Aditya Birla Idea Payments, Airtel Payments Bank, Fino Payments Bank, Jio Payments Bank, Paytm Payments Bank, DBS Bank LTD
- Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle
- The customer can use the FreeCharge Gift Instrument received under this offer for subsequent transactions on FreeCharge.