UC Browser Mini for Android is a free web browser giving you a great browsing experience in a tiny package size. It’s lightweight, easy to use, and compatible with various android devices. You can search, download,
and Share information or files online. Here you will get Upto Rs.200 Paytm Recharge Codes Every day & Rs.30 Paytm Cash Per Refer when your friend will use your Refer Code. We already Looted UC News Free Paytm Cash Offer Before. so it’s time to Loot UC Mini Free Paytm Cash Offer Again. Follow Given Steps and Start Earning Money in Bank!!
How To Get Unlimited Paytm Cash From UC Mini :
Signup Into UC Account To Get Paytm Vouchers
1. First of all, Open Given Link in Your Default Browser Here
2. Open Link and it will ask you to download UC Mini APK so Just Download it and Open It.
3. Allow All Permissions and Move to UC Mini Dashboard.
4. There you will See Rs.50 Banner , Just Click On “Rs.50 Logo From Top Right Corner” Bonus Banner , (If Rs.50 Banner is Not Showing Then Just Copy This Link & Open In UC MINI)
5. On Next Contest Page Click On “Enter Code” Button & Enter Below Referral Code To Get Free Paytm Voucher – CD87UD
6. Login Using your UC Details or Create Account on UC & Start Referring Your Friends , Per Refer You Will Get Rs.30 Paytm Cash , You Can Redeem Once You Reach Rs.300
Also You Will Get By Opening UC Mini Daily:
- Rs.50 Paytm Voucher – On 1st Day
- Rs.100 Paytm DTH Voucher – On Day 2
- Rs.100 Paytm Electricity Voucher – On Day 3
- Rs.100 Paytm Movie Voucher – On Day 4
- Rs.200 Paytm BUS Voucher – On Day 5
9. Apart From This Voucher , You Will Get Rs.50-60 per Refer to Reach the Rs.10000 Milestone , So Start Referring.
10. Read Below Terms to Know More About this Offer.
When is this activity valid?
- 25th April to 1st May 2019
- The Event takes place in India in the Internet for all Indian users of UC Browser (including UC Browser Mini).
Organizer of the Event
- The organizer of the Event is UCWeb Group of Companies (the “Organizer”).
Period and Terms and Conditions of the Event
- The Event will be held from March 25th April to 1st May 2019 (IST) (both dates inclusive) (the “Period of the Event”).
- Note that the activity will be early terminated as soon as the cash prizes run out. Users shall follow the directions and rules set forth in the campaign page to participate in the Event.
- Way to win the Award: Those who invite friends successfully without fraud, provide true and genuine personal information, and submit the application successfully.
- The Awards (including the Cash Prize and PayTM cashback Vouchers) will be sent out to the Winners (participants entitled to the Awards according to the Rules of this Event) within 30 days after he/she submits the required information / documents (“the Delivery period”).
- All actions contemplated by these Rules are completed and recorded by the Organizer at the time of Indian Time. Any time specified in these Rules should be considered as time of Indian Time.
- Postponing or advancing might happen considering the network environment and the time difference, the final launching time depend on the actual situation and lies at the sole discretion of the Organizer and no disputes will be entertained in this regard.
Procedure and terms for the receipt of Awards
- By sending a request to the Participant to provide the winner’s information the Organizer sends an offer to enter into an agreement on the receipt of the Award. By submitting the contact information to the Organizer the Participant accepts the offer and enters into an agreement with the Organizer.
- If the Participant fails to submit his/her winner’s information to receive the Award as required by these rules, the Participant will be deemed to have refused the Award and waived any and all rights to claim the receipt of the Award.
- The Award will be sent to the winner by Paytm account within the period specified in clause 4.3. hereof. The delivery of the Award is exercised at the expense of the
- Organizer and the date of delivery shall be the date of transfer of the Award to the Paytm service.
- The Award is regarded delivery when Organizer has transfered the Award according to the contact information the winner submitted.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible for any Award related application process and expense, including but not limited to the registrations, the insurance, the tax.
The Organizer shall not be liable for information incorrectly given by the Winner.
- If the Organizer cannot contact the Winner at the indicated contact information and the Winner does not get in touch with the Organizer during the period specified in clause 5.1 hereof, the Winner is considered as having refused from its status as a Winner and from the rights to claim for the receipt of the Award.
- Participants of the Event
- UC Browser users who are located in India and comply with these Rules and meet the requirements established by the UC Mini.