Aadhaar Card Link with Mobile Number is Mandatory nowadays as You have Already Seen the Telecom Operators Like Airtel, Vodafone, Jio, Idea Are Daily Sending The Alert Messages to Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number.If You Haven’t Linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Then You Don’t Have to Worry Now, Govt. Of India Has Sent New Notification to All The Telecom Operators to Verify & link The Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using OTP(One Time Password) From December 1st You Can Link Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Using The OTP, Whole Process Will Take Just a few Minutes & You Will be able to Link your Mobile Number Sitting at Your Home.
Things Needed to Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using OTP :
- Your Aadhaar Card (Digital Or Hard Copy)
- Your Active Mobile SIM card.
- OTP (SMS You Receive In Your SIM)
- UID Recipient Number (Which Will Provided By Network Operators)
How to Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using OTP Online:
This Process Will Start From 1st January 2018 Or 1st Week Of December 2017
1, The Network Operator Will Provide You with The UID Recipient Number (That is 14546) On Which You Have to call
within Few Seconds You Will Hear Computer Generated Voice
Select The Language Of Your Choice
2. Now You Need To Enter Your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/Aadhaar Number From Your Respected Mobile Numbers
3. Your Network Operator Will Then Do Demographic verification of the number
4. After This Demographic verification Process, Operator Will Send OTP Request
5. Your Operator Will Then Send OTP Request To Govt. Aadhaar Portal UIDAI
6. UIDAI – The Govt. Aadhaar Portal Will Then Send OTP To Your Mobile Number
7. The user will Enter this OTP Manually
8. Bingo !! You Have Just Linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Using The OTP.
9. E-KYC Process Have Just Completed.
Question-1. What is Government’s directive regarding Aadhaar updation for mobile connection?
As per the recent government directive, all the existing customers have to link Aadhaar with their Mobile numbers.
Question-2. What if I don’t link my Mobile with Aadhaar?
In case you don’t complete the process before 6th Feb 18, services on your mobile number might get restricted.
Question-3. I do not have Aadhaar card. What should I do?
We would request you to get your Aadhaar card made at the earliest. For details visit https://uidai.gov.in
Question-4. By when do I need to link my Aadhaar card with mobile number?
We recommend you complete this process as soon as possible. The last date for the same is 6th Feb 2018.
Question-5. Do I need to pay for this?
There is no fee for linking Aadhaar with your number.
Question-6. What would happen to my balance?
Your prepaid balance will remain unaffected.
Question-7. My name/address is different in my Aadhaar card. What should I do?
Your details will be updated in your mobile account as per the details available in Aadhaar.
Question-8. Will I get any confirmation that my Aadhaar has been linked?
Yes. You will receive a confirmation SMS within 24 hours.