Flipkart owned PhonePe launched India’s First UPI (Unified Payments Interface) app. PhonePe UPI app is a payment system that allows money transfer between any two bank accounts via smartphone.
After End Of The We Have Mentioned How You Can Transfer Your PhonePe Cashback Into Bank Account With Simple Trick.
PhonePe Refer & Earn – How To Get Rs.100 Per Refer:-
1. First of all, Just Download PhonePe App From Here
2. Enter Your Unused Mobile Number
3. Now Proceed With Entering M-Pin Email Etc.
4. Now You Have To Link Your Bank Account in PhonePe App. For That Just Follow Below Steps.
5. Open PhonePe App >> Click On Bank Accounts >> Add New Bank Account >> Select The Bank
6. PhonePe App Will Fetch The Bank Account On Same Number
7. Once it Found The Bank Account , You have to Set The UPI PIN
And Click on Confirm
Now Send Min Rs.1 to Rs.200 To Any PhonePe User & You Can get Scratch Card With Any Offer Inside it. – [You Can Send Rs.1 to @ybl Address (abhishek1868@ybl) From Your PhonePe @ybl UPI Address ]
Win Upto Rs.1000 :–
Also You will get up to Rs.100 cashback Scratch Card on Your first ever money transfer on the PhonePe app using UPI; money transfer can be to a contact, PhonePe UPI ID, bank account or self account linked on PhonePe.
Refer & Earn – Free Rs.100 On Successful Refer?
Must Try This If You Want to Convert PhonePe Cashback into Bank Account .
- Click on Gold option in Phonepe. (Update To Latest App)
2. Enter the desired amount in which you want to buy ( You can buy even from Rs.1)
3. Pay The Gold Amount Using PhonePe Wallet Balance or PhonePe Total Cashback You Received From Different Activities.
4. You can use your PhonePe wallet Cash to make purchase.
5. After you get your cashback sell the gold so that you can convert it to cash.
More Details Of This Offer :–
- Referrer will receive ₹100 cashback when the referred user adds their bank account through UPI on PhonePe for the first time
- A referred friend is a user who has installed the PhonePe app after clicking on the referral link of the referrer
- Referrer will receive cashback for the first hundred successful referrals only
- First hundred referrals of a referrer will receive ₹100 cashback when they link their bank account for the first time on PhonePe through UPI
- First hundred referrals will be counted from the start of the offer period
- Referred friend will get up to ₹1000 cashback on their first ever money transfer on the PhonePe app using UPI; money transfer can be to a contact, PhonePe UPI ID, bank account or self account linked on PhonePe.
Full Offer Details :–
- Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android devices.
- The offer is valid only once per referred user, and once per linked bank account
- A referred user can be referred only by one referrer
- Referred users linking more than one bank account will receive the cashback only once
- The referred user must be linking a bank account on PhonePe for the first time; if the referred user has previously linked a bank account on PhonePe, it will not be counted as a successful referral
- Cashback will be credited into your PhonePe wallet within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.
- Cashback can be used for recharges, bill payments, merchant transactions across PhonePe
- Cashback credited to a user cannot be withdrawn to any linked bank account or transferred to other users.
- If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.
- Bank linking must be done through UPI and the bank account fetched must be linked to the phone number of the referred user
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
- In a case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
- If you have exceeded the monthly wallet transaction limit, the cashback amount will be credited to your wallet on the first day on the following month.
2 thoughts on “Refer & Earn Is Now Bigger – Assured Rs.100 Per Referral – PhonePe”
Last date of the offer?
Until banner show there offer will be available there is not mention offer expire date in app.