Freecharge UPI offer – Freecharge is Known for best offers and arrangements. And furthermore they are giving tremendous rebates on Recharges.Freecharge has propelled UPI Transaction. Additionally, UPI propelling offer in which they are surrendering 100% Cashback to Rs 25. Along these lines, This is must snatch the arrangement, So pick up the pace folks get this arrangement and perceive how to get 100% Cashback Up to Rs.25 on UPI Transaction.How to avail this offer, just follow steps below:-
How to get Up to Rs.25 Cashback on UPI Payment?
1. First of all, Download Freecharge app from here
2. Install and Open Freecharge.
3. Log in Or Sign up on Freecharge.
4. Open the app and select BHIM UPI.
5. Create your FreeCharge UPI ID.
6. Send money by entering Receiver’s UPI ID/Bank Account.
7. Hurray!! You will get 100% cashback up to Rs 25.
8. Once your transfer is successful, You will get the 100% Cashback upto Rs.25 in your Freecharge by Next working day after 6PM.
Terms and Conditions –
- Send money via FreeCharge UPI and get 100% cashback into FreeCharge Wallet
- No minimum transfer amount. Max cashback of Rs.25
- Offer is valid from 6th April ’18 to 9th April ’18.
- Offer is valid once per user /Account & is linked to on which offer is received.
- Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle.
- Offer is valid only on the latest version of the FreeCharge android App.
- Cash back will be credited on the subsequent days(If transaction is done on Monday cash back will be credited on Tuesday by 6pm), except for Friday- Sunday, where the cash back will be credited on Monday.
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 1095 days from date of credit and is non transferable.
- We reserve the right to end/modify any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice.
- For all other queries please email email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to restrict cashback for any account with suspicious behavior or invalid details/credentials. Freecharge has the right to ask for documents to prove his/her identity for any account.