Hello Friends, i am back with a new App Loot named Paytrac App Loot. This is the best loot till now as you will Get Instant Payment In Your UPI Account. Paytrac is the free payment tracker app for business that
automatically tracks Cash, UPI, PoS, Wallet, Online payments across all modes. See your income, account balances, monthly expenses together so that you can track your daily income faster. Follow Given steps carefully and Earn unlimited free paytm cash using this App Now.
Paytrac App Refer & Earn Rs.20 Free Paytm Cash / UPI :
Must – first you need to accept minimum 10 Payment through your QR code (from any user), otherwise you will not be eligible for this offer!!
Use Your Paytm Number During Signup
1. First of all, Download Paytrac App From Given Link Here.
2. It will redirect you to play store so just download it and Open it.
3. Tap on Grant Access and Allow all access.
4. It will Generate your Report so wait to generate your report.
5. Tap on Go To Dashboard Button.
6. Enter your Mobile Number and Verify it with OTP.
7. Now Tap On Profile Option From Bottom.
8. Enter Username, Phone Number, Business Name (Must) and UPI address where you want to receive instant payment and Save it..
Add Business Names Like – Raman Kirana Store , One Ten Chemist , Lovely Cafe , A One Bakery Etc.
9. Back to Dashboard and Tap on Refer Earn Up To Rs.1000 Banner.
10. Enter All Details along with UPI Address.
11. Verify Your Number with OTP.
12. Invite your Friends by Sharing Refer Link after verification of OTP and you will Get Rs.20 Per Referral instantly in your Bank linked with UPI Address.
Terms & Conditions :–
- Refer a seller friend and get ₹40 in your UPI account after they complete their referral journey.
- Distribution of the referral reward money is explained below:
First Step of Referral – Rs.20 for successful installation and sign up ( validation of mobile number ) of a referee and validation of recording 10 business (P2M) transactions such as UPI, Wallet, POS or any other type of incoming payments in last 30 days.
Second Step of Referral – Rs 20 for successfully keeping paytrac app for the course of the next 5 days from the day of installation and validation of recording 10 business (P2M) transactions such as UPI, Wallet, POS or any other type of incoming payments in next 5 days (since the day of installation).
- Case Scenarios for Referral Reward money:
a. If a referee completes the first step and not the second step of referral journey then,
referrer only gets Rs.20 credited on the day of installation into his UPI related account.
b. If a referee completes the second step and not the first step of referral journey then,
referrer only gets Rs. 20 credited on the 5th day of installation of paytrac.
c. If a referee completes both the steps of referral journey the referrer will get Rs.20 credited
on the day of installation and next Rs.20 on the completion of 5th day of app installation
(referee has the app for 5 days)
d. If the referee doesn’t complete any of the referral journey steps, no money will be credited
to the referrer, even if the paytrac app was successfully installed using the referral link.
- Reward money will be instantly credited to the referrer UPI account once the referral journey steps are verified by Paytrac.
- You can find your individual UPI ( Virtual Payment Address ) in your respective UPI payment app such as BHIM, GPay, PhonePe, Paytm etc. Please provide one of the UPI ID connected with your bank account.
- If a person was referred by multiple Paytrac users and more than one referral link was clicked, the referral will be attributed to the link which was clicked first and completed the referral journey.
- The marketed value Rs.10000 is subjected to the no.of successful referral provided by a referrer.
- Pyatrac reverses the right the provide the final decision for any disputed referral reward money.
- Paytrac reserves its sole right to change offer terms or stop the offer without any prior notice to customers.
- Paytrac reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice. Modifications of these terms will be effective from the time they are updated in the app.