Paytm offer – Get Assured Rs.1000 Cashback on Sending Money via Paytm UPI Handle. Paytm has come up with an awesome deal, Now Get Upto Rs.200 Cashback on transaction via Paytm UPI Handle.Maximum cashback is Rs.1000 per user. So Hurry up and avail this offer now.how to avail this amazing offer, just follow the simple steps below:-
How to Get Assured Rs.1000 Cashback on UPI Transaction:-
1) First of all, Download Paytm App Here
2) Install & Open the Paytm App.
3) Login/Sign up your Paytm account.
4) Now on HomePage Click on “BHIM UPI” icon and Your Paytm register number should be Same as your Bank Register Mobile Number.
5) Now Paytm will send a SMS from your Mobile number to verify your Bank.
6) Now a UPI will be generate like yourmobilenumber@Paytm
7) Now Transact using your @paytm handle and Get Cashback as mentioned below. (check the terms & conditions).
BHIM UPI Cashback Offer :- In this offer you have to do transaction on unique upi address linked to unique bank account.. check terms & conditions below.
Paytm UPI 7 Pe 70 Cashback June offer:- Read Full details at our Seperate Post (Loot) Paytm – Get Rs 70 Cashback on doing 7 UPI Transfer of Rs 5000 each (All users)
Paytm UPI Assured Cashback Offer:- Get Rs.1 to 180 (Mostly Rs.1) Cashback on every upi transfer of Rs.1000 or more.
Terms & Conditions:
Link your Bank Account in Paytm App using Bhim UPI & transfer money using your bank account to get ₹1000 assured cashback
|Cashback||How to be eligible for cashback?|
|BHIM UPI Cashback Offer||₹750||1.Complete 20 transactions of ₹100 or more to get ₹500
2.Complete 100 transactions of ₹10 or more to get ₹250
|Paytm UPI 7pe70 Cashback June Offer||₹ 70||Complete 7 money transfers of ₹5000 or more|
|Paytm UPI Assured Cashback Offer||₹ 180||Get upto ₹180 cashback on money transfers of ₹1000 or more|
- Eligibility for BHIM UPI cashback upto ₹750 is decided by NPCI (National Payments Corporation of India) and the cashback is processed on 10th of each month for the previous month.
- Total incentive of ₹750 is divided in two parts –
Get ₹500 after completing 20 transactions of ₹100 or more
Get ₹250 after completing 100 transactions of ₹10 or more
- A transaction of amount ₹100 or more will be counted in both the above offer
- For every transaction with amount greater than ₹100, you get ₹25 as cashback
- You can earn a total of ₹500 in a month if you complete 20 transactions, each worth more than ₹100.
- You can earn upto ₹250 if you complete 100 transactions in a month. All the transactions should be >= ₹10
Transaction Count BHIM UPI Incentive Less than 25 0 >=25 but less than 50 ₹ 100 >=50 but less than 100 ₹ 200 >=100 ₹ 250
- BHIM UPI cashback eligibility is decided by NPCI team & cashback for June month will be processed on 10th July. Paytm is only actively promoting the offer to support “Digital India” incentive.
- BHIM UPI cashback amount will be credited to eligible user’s bank a/c linked against the UPI ID directly.
- For more details, read here. Refer Component 2.
- BHIM UPI Incentive scheme is solely under discretion of NPCI and terms and conditions can be changed any time as deemed appropriate by NPCI authority.
- After your first money transfer of ₹5000 or more, you can unlock the 7pe70 offer to get ₹70 cashback after 7 UPI transactions
- You will get a notification and SMS to participate in 7pe70 UPI June offer.
Participate in 7pe70 offer after 1st transaction of 5000 or more
Get ₹70 after 7 money transfers of 5000 or more
- If you didn’t get notification, go to “Cashback Offers” from your “Profile” section to participate in 7pe70 UPI offer
- If you do not participate in the offer, your transactions will not get linked in the offer.
- After participating in the offer, complete 6 more money transfers of ₹5000 or more to be eligible for cashback
- On your 7th money transfer, you become eligible for ₹70 cashback if you participated in 7pe70 offer
- You can avail this offer a maximum of 1 time during the campaign validity. If you fail to participate in the offer, your offer will be expired. All expired offers will be included in the maximum limit stated.
- Cashback will be credited to your Paytm Wallet within 2 working days after you are eligible for cashback
- One UPI transaction will be counted in only one Cashback offer at any given point in time
- Offer applicable in Android and iOS app version 7.0.0 and above
- Get your KYC done to receive the cashback. Ignore if KYC is done.
- You can earn cashback on every money transfer of amount greater than ₹1000
- You can earn from ₹1 to ₹180. There is no specific amount of cashback defined for a transaction
Get cashback between ₹1 to ₹180
on money transfer of 1000 or more
- Amount of cashback for a transaction is determined by Paytm and it can vary from ₹1 to ₹180.
- Cashback will be credited to your Paytm Wallet within 2 working days after transaction is successful
- Transact more to get more.
- One UPI transaction will be counted in only one Cashback offer at any given point in time.
18 thoughts on “Paytm : Send Money via @Paytm UPI and Get Assured Rs.1000 Cashback”
minimam tranjaction amont kitna hau
minimum transaction is Rs.1 only
Then what is rs 10/-in terms and conditions
terms & cond updated
Mera cashback aya nhi iske pahile ke offer ka every transition rs1 ye vala
talk to cc about previous offer y u didnt get cb, now min transaction in Rs.50
I have do 50+ transactions on 23rd today is 25th but cashback is not received my paytm wallet…..
yesterday night also cashback got how u didnt
Last date of the offer???
until the banner show there offer will be alive
Now minimum transaction is 50 then u ill get 1 rupee cashback said by customer care service is this true? If any info do rply to me
yes terms & cond changed now minimum transaction is Rs.50 and you will get Re.1 cashback
I didn’t getting the cash back what should I do ??
terms & Condition changed now, minimum transaction is Rs.50 and you will get Re.1 cashback per transaction and cashback will be credited to your account within 2 days
Now the offer unavailable?
yes offer is expired now
The offer start again?
Minimum transaction Rs.50 for Rs.1 Cashback?