Upstox helps you trade and analysis the Indian stock markets in real-time. Cutting edge charting tools, and live market data make it one of the most renowned stock market trading apps in India. Upstox Loot is now
even bigger.You will Get Rs.500 For Each Referral which was RS.300 Before.
Here i am back with a Latest App Named Upstox App where you will Get Rs.500 Per Refer Directly in Bank. This app is verified by us and Refer Earn Program is Working Properly. You will Get a Create Free Demat Account From Upstox too. You Guys will Get Many Benefits for opening a Free Demat Account On UpStox using Upstox Pro Referral Code. So Follow all given steps below carefully and Start Earning Now!
Requirements To Create Upstox Account :–
- Aadhar Linked Mobile Number
- PAN Card Number
- Bank Account Details
- Your Signature On White Paper
- Upstox Pro Referral Code amount may very any time from Rs.400 to Rs.500 to Rs.600 so Keep checking out if you are using Upstox Pro Refer & Earn Program
Create Account On Upstox Pro App Refer Earn ₹1000 Directly In Bank :–
Account Opening is Free , You Need To pay Some Charge To Open Account With Upstox.
1. First of all, Download Upstox App From Given Link Here
2. Open App Tap on Create an Account Option.
3. Enter your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number and Valid Email Address and Verify your Number with OTP.
4. On Next Step, Enter Your Parents PAN Number or your PAN Number and Date Of Birth and Go to Next.
5. They will ask about your self So Tap on Options.
6. Select NO on Tax Residency Other than Indian and Agree Terms and Move.
7. Agree Terms and Tap on YES Option.
8. Enter your Bank Account Details where you want to Earn Money.
9. Now Make a Signature on White Paper and Upload it.
10. No Need to Upload Income Proof and Submit your Signature.
11. Tap on SKIP Refer Earn Page.
12. Tap on E-Sign With Aadhaar OTP Option.
13. Wait for Sometime and you will be on Different Page so Tap on Generation Page Link.
14. Enter your Aadhaar Mobile Number and Fill captcha and Verify your mobile number with OTP.
15. If you’re not able to Complete Aadhar OTP Verification Process then they will Call you soon on some time and you can Give them OTP.
16. You will Receive your Username and Password within 24 Hours after Aadhaar OTP Verification which is Last Step.
17. Login in to your Account and Get your Referral Link and Share your Upstox Refer Earn Referral Code / Link on Social Media.
18. When your Friends will Join under your Link and Complete all Process you will Get Rs.500 Directly in your Bank Account.
How To Buy Stocks in Upstox:-
You can easily buy or sell stocks in Upstox within a click. But to do this you need a Demat account in Upstox. I have invested some money in Upstox and I found it is a very useful application to buy stocks and invest money online.
- First of all, open the Upstox app.
- Check Stocks, SENSEX, NIFTY on the watchlist tab.
- Choose any stock if you want or search by tapping on the above + icon.
- Enter keywords to search.
- Choose the stock and enter quantity.
- Then enter price.
- If you already have added money into your wallet then it’s fine. Else, add money to invest.
- Now tap on the confirm button.
- You will get to see your purchased Stocks on the Portfolio tab.
- Firstly, it will show on the Positions tab. Later it will show on the Holdings tab.
- Please remember, by tapping on the below option you can check ‘current value’, ‘total investment’ and Day P&L (Profit and Loss).
Add Funds in Upstox:-
- First of all, tap on Funds tab.
- Tap on the ‘Add Funds’ option.
- Enter amount and choose Bank account.
- Select payment method from the below options Smart Transfer, Google Pay, UPI, Net Banking or NEFT/ RTGS/IMPS.
- Tap on continue and make payment.
- Please note, you can not add funds with a bank which is not linked to your Upstox account.
Withdraw Add Funds:-
- First of all, tap on Funds tab.
- Tap on the ‘Withdraw Funds’ option.
- Enter amount and then tap on Withdraw Funds.
Add Bank Account in Upstox Online:-
A lot of people have the same question in their mind ‘how to add a bank account in Upstox’ or ‘how to add a secondary bank account in Upstox’ so here is the answer. You can add a bank account in Upstox through the Keystone Upstox online portal.
How To Redeem Referral Earnings From Upstox? (Update) :–
1. New Update to Withdraw your Earnings from Upstox is Here.
2. Just Download Upstox Pro App From Play Store and Login using your Details.
3. Go to Dashboard and Tap on Menu.
4. Go to Upstox Pro Refer & Earn Menu.
5. Enter your Withdrawal Referral Amount and Withdraw Amount.
6. You will Get your Referral Withdrawal Amount within 24 Hours in your Ban Account.
1. First of All Open Given Link in your Default Browser. : Open Here
2. Login with your Login ID Which you got by message / Main and your PAN Number is your Password.
3. Enter asked Details after logging.
4. Go to Referral Center and Check your Valid Referrals.
5. To withdraw your Money just go to Withdrawal Request and Redeem your Earnings!!
More About UpStox : (Must Read and Clear Your Doubts)
1. Upstox is a SEBI registered company discount broker trading app Reg no. INZ000185137
2. SEBI is Securities & Exchange Board of India (Govt. authorized) check upstox HERE
3. Why To Sign on white paper?
- yes its a standard procedure for online trading apps Like famous zerodha app also. they also ask same documents. If u are hesitated in giving documents online. you can also do offline process, print out signup form, fill form & courier them to open account.
4. Any Hidden charges?
- No, already many friends using this from many years,no any hidden charge taken ever.
5. What are the Annual Charges?
- 1st year is free, from second year 150 + tax (177 approx) every year, amount deduct from trading account, not from your bank, money which you deposited in trading account it deducts from there.
6. Bank account auto-deduct annual charge?
- No, they can’t operate your bank account, annual maintenance charge is also taken from trading account, which u deposit money in it for trading, they cant cut from your bank, they are not authorized to do so.
7. Process of Account Closure?
- If u are not interested in trading or not able to understand, your can close your account by taking printout of closure form. you have to courier at mumbai office, within 2-3 days your account will be closed.